On Thursday 24 November the Huis van het Nederlands will be spotlighting ‘Brussels as an inspiring city’. Brusselians can discover and practise Dutch at numerous locations.
There will be more than 60 different workshops organised, spread over the entire city. Learn yoga, play djembé, boxing, cooking, chatting or wall-climbing … register entirely free of charge via www.alleznl.be .
The Huis van het Nederlands Brussel also launches a new mobile app that day: Plonge, an online city game with which the participants can discover and experience Dutch in Brussels.
On that day AB will have its second Gelukkig Zijn Session. The Gelukkig Zijn Sessies are to learn Dutch in Brussels, while singing! Via all sorts of Dutch-language songs you will learn not only the language, but also the Belgian culture and new people. Every month we head to a different community centre in Brussels. Book your free spot for an upcoming session.
Overview of our tour dates:
- 24/11/2022 - Essegem (Jette) (VOLZET)
- 14/12/2022 - Op-Weule (Woluwe-Saint-Lambert)
- 26/01/2023 - Pianofabriek (Saint-Gilles)
- 16/02/2023 - Nohva (Neder-over-Heembeek)
- 09/03/2023 - Den Dam (Auderghem)
- 20/04/2023 - De Markten (Brussels centre)
- 24/05/2023 - Het Huys (Uccle)
Be sure to listen to our ‘Gelukkig Zijn Playlist’ and totally get into the vibe.