Ancienne Belgique is back with Boterhammen in de Stad and Feeërieën. These festivals take place annually in late August. Like last year, the festivals will be situated in and around Gare Maritime on the Tour & Taxis site.
Volunteers are essential to the running of our festival! Therefore we’re looking for committed persons (f/m/x) who would like to join our team between 22 and 26 August.
Our festivals will look a bit different this year. We’re building a summer terrace that will be open between the two festivals. We’ll be complementing the programmes with a number of workshops and activities for children, young people, older people, families and people from the neighbourhood. We’re working on this in partnership with Timiss, MetX, Darna and Brussel 2030.
AB welcomes all prospective volunteers regardless of sex, faith, race, nationality, sexual preference or disability. We strive to operate an inclusive policy that reflects the reality of Brussels: in the audience, on stage and in the AB team.
- You will work as a steward for the festivals.
- You will contribute to the safety and smooth running of the festival.
- You’re willing to provide information to the public and assist them where necessary.
- You’re willing to assist people with restricted mobility if required.
- You’re available at least 3 days in 5.
- Your shift may vary from 11 am to 2.30 pm and 7 pm to 12 am/or 11 am to 7 pm.
- You are at least 16 years old.
- You are bilingual (Dutch/French/English).
- You are responsible, friendly, helpful and punctual.
- Living in Brussels is an advantage.
What we offer
In exchange for your efforts, we offer a great experience with an excellent team. 2 meals a day, a small volunteer allowance of €25 per day and an AB concert ticket for next season. Finally, you will be added to our volunteer pool.
Complete this online form if you would like to register. If the link doesn’t work then go to our website www.abconcerts.be or email us at email@example.com. Questions are always welcome via email. We look forward to working with you. See you soon!