Ancienne Belgique is a vibrant music temple in the heart of Brussels. With around 320 concerts and more than 300,000 visitors per year, AB is one of the top concert venues in Europe. This is all kept on track by a motivated and extremely professional team of 50 employees. To strengthen the maintenance team, we’re looking for a (f/m/x) maintenance person.
- You work as maintenance person within the internal maintenance team at AB.
- You perform emergency repairs.
- You provide curative and preventive maintenance on the building, technical services and installations.
- You detect defects and breakdowns and ensure continuous follow-up. You take this into account in the production planning.
- You do daily/weekly rounds to check certain things and fix them if needed.
- You carry out works, look for breakdowns and make minor adjustments to the installations.
- You monitor the adherence to agreements, regulations and safety regulations.
- You have an eye for the application of AB’s sustainability ambitions.
- You are responsible for the efficient use of resources, products and machines.
- You work together with 2 fellow maintenance employees.
- You report to the building manager.
- The place of employment is the centre of Brussels.
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- You have knowledge of electricity, plumbing and heating.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and repair of all kinds of technical building equipment.
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly.
- You are a problem-solver, communicative and proactive.
- You take initiative in making our organisation more sustainable.
- You pay attention to details, work conscientiously and correctly.
- You are ecologically aware and feel strongly about sustainability.
- You have sufficient PC skills.
- Extra plus-points
- You live in Brussels.
- You have relevant experience.
- You have a strong basic knowledge of electricity, plumbing and HVAC.
- You have knowledge and experience with smaller general renovation works in a building.
- A full-time contract of permanent employment.
- Renumeration according to the salary scale of PC 304.
- Reimbursement of travel on public transport between home and work, meal vouchers, group & hospital insurance, 13th month.
- Ample training opportunities.
- A challenging job and fantastic colleagues.
Send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com before 15 August 2021. The first round of selection interviews will take place in the last week of August. Commencement of employment will be as of October 2021. AB reserves the right to change the date of commencement of employment based upon the safety measures surrounding Covid-19.