You born designer!
Apparent details tickle your mind and you can transform them into the subject of a catchy story. Your visual brain immediately sees how this tale will be told on our various communication channels. Static or with video. Fast or slow, for young or older. You know what when and how to drop it. Your stories know how to reach the exact target audience. Adobe is your nickname. Moreover, you are available for at least 3 months (2023), there is lots to tell.
Is this about you?
- You will assist with the graphic design of the regular concert promotion, both in print and digitally.
- You will have the chance to collaborate on the design of new AB or partner projects.
- You design or edit digital content for our channels.
Content Creation & Storytelling
- You will follow life in front of and behind the scenes at AB and, together with our team, see how we communicate this to our audience.
- You aren’t afraid to grab a camera (or smartphone, 2022 you know) or to dive in front of the lens yourself.
- You have a quick pen
- You keep your eyes and ears open for quirky content ideas and dare to take them on yourself.
- Your radar signals new trends
- Above all, you are keen to tell stories in a catchy and convincing way.
- You have a good knowledge of social media and the creation of convincing online content
- You are fluent in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You have a basic knowledge of video and motion design.
- You know where the camera is on your smartphone.
- You have a critical eye and also one for detail.
- You are easy to get along with and dare to share your opinion.
- You can work independently.
- You are available for (at least) three months. (4 or 5 days per week, preferably commence as soon as possible)
- You are willing to work in Brussels every now and then.
- You speak English, French en Nederlands begrijp je wel.
- An exciting internship in a musical environment with very funny colleagues.
- Ample support and feedback.
- An immersion in the operations of the concert venue.
Are you interested and available as of January? Then send a distinctive email to email@example.com before 1 November.