A new year means new opportunities! There are a number of wonderful projects waiting to happen and we in the communications department are looking for extra support in carrying them out.
We would like to expand our team with someone who:
- Has some knowledge about project work and is an organisational talent
- Has a great general cultural interest
- Can think creatively about communications campaigns
- Works with clear deadlines
- Has big love for Brussels
- Has a smooth pen and is multilingual (Dutch / French / English / …)
- Is available for at least 3 months (between Januari 2023 and June 2023)
- Is someone who can handle silly jokes from colleagues
- Is open to occasional evening work
- Graphic skills are a plus!
What sort of tasks await you?
- Project and festival promotion
- Making communication plans, follow-up and execution
- Reception tasks and customer service
- Writing & editing text, and placing blogs online
- Communication of concerts and projects online
- Evening ticket counter duties and guestlist management
What can you expect from your internship?
- An exciting internship context
- An inside look at concert operations
- A top team!
- Expanding your network within the sector
- Looooots of concerts
Think this is for you?
Send us a concise but convincing email + your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 December 2022. Make it original! That you’re a music lover, that’s to be expected ;) . Both school internships and voluntary internships are welcome.
Not unimportant: we aim for inclusiveness and are an ecologically sustainable organisation.