KU Leuven and AB study societal challenges and seek solutions through the lens of music and nightlife culture.
Rewatch the debate: an investigation into how (un)fair music streaming is.
- Panel Moderator: Jan Pauly (Music business & legal advice at VI.BE)
- Jozefien Vanherpe (KU Leuven, CITIP, Consumer Competition Market, PhD researcher)
- Michel Van Buyten (Music Manager at Tomorrowland)
- Sander W (Sander Wolfs, producer / artist)
- Chris Cooke (co-founder CMU, editor, journalist and media entrepreneur)
Pictures © Karel Uyttendaele
This debate is organised in collaboration with VI.BE.