Ancienne Belgique is a vibrant music temple in the heart of Brussels. With around 320 concerts and more then 320,000 visitors per year, AB is one of the top European concert venues.
All this is managed by a motivated and extremely professional team of about 50 employees.To further form our production team, we are looking for a sound engineer / production IT (f/x/m).
AB wants to reflect society in Brussels as fully as possible. Ethnic/cultural minorities are encouraged to apply. Selection will take place based upon competency, irrespective of origin, age, or gender.
AB is a forerunner in terms of ecology and sustainability within the cultural sector.
Environmental considerations form an essential part of all our decisions.
Do you have a passion for music and a technical know-how of live sound and the associated IT? Do you want to be a part of our production team and ensure a unique concert experience for our visitors and artists? Then you are the ideal candidate, as we are looking for a sound engineer / production IT (f/x/m).
- You are responsible for the sound mix of FOH and/or monitors.
- You provide technical support for employees, artists and their crew.
- You maintain the technical equipment.
- You contribute creatively to the realisation and supervision of our events and projects.
- You take care of the processing of the technical riders and prepare for the productions based on them.
- You are responsible for the network management and support for the realisation team in the area of network and IT solutions.
- You serve as the link between AB and external production/IT partner(s).
- You have a thorough knowledge of live amplification at an international level.
- You have a knowledge of software and audio applications (recording, frequency coordination, digital mixing consoles, …).
- From Audio to Ethernet, Madi, Dante, word clock… have few secrets for you.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of network technologies and protocols.
- You are familiar with configuring network products like switchers, routers, …
- You have an extremely good knowledge of security and network management and the associated tools (firewall, proxy, DNS, VPN, …).
- You are social and communicative.
- You are service oriented and stress resistant.
- You work well in a team, but can also work autonomously.
- You live in Brussels or nearby.
- You are flexible: evening and weekend work is a part of the job and are no problem for you.
- You have a good working knowledge of French and English.
- Knowledge of the professional Windows environment as administrator is an advantage.
- Full-time contact of permanent employment.
- Renumeration according to the salary scale of PC 304, salary category B.
- Reimbursement of travel on public transport between home and work, meal vouchers, group & hospital insurance, 13th month.
- A challenging job, fantastic colleagues and especially: plenty of music!
Send your enthusing letter of motivation and resumé to email@example.com before 15 January 2022 with the title “Kandidaatstelling geluidstechnicus / productie-IT”.
The first selection interviews will take place during the last week of January 2022. Commencement of employment is anticipated as of mid-February 2022. AB reserves the right to change the date of commencement based up upon the safety measures surrounding Covid-19.
Ancienne Belgique – Human Resources
Anspachlaan 110 - 1000 Brussels