Sun 03.05.20

POSTPONED: Hollow Coves

+ Ocie Elliott

Facebook event Share Tweet

Moments: debut album, harmony bomb!

In light of recent developments in the spread of the COVID-19 virus, which is a very fast-moving situation, AB will be closing its doors until May the 3rd.

All concerts until 3rd of May will be suspended, and rescheduled where possible. We have mobilised the entire team and are working hard to find the best solution for each event. Individual concerts may be postponed or cancelled. If a concert is postponed, any tickets purchased will be valid for the rescheduled date. If a concert is cancelled, all tickets will be automatically refunded.

Hollow Coves is the Australian core-duo Ryan Henderson and Matt Carins. They’ve now completed 'Moments', their debut album. This is what they say of it: 'We wanted to continue to write songs that could help to shine light and bring a bit of peace into people's lives. I guess in a way we wanted the album to be the music equivalent of some sort of new-age retreat where people might go to sit still, renew their mind, and shift their focus to something more positive.'

Read more Read less

For fans of Angus & Julia Stone, Ben Howard, Justin Nozuka, Bon Iver, Simon & Garfunkel...
Fun fact That Ryan and Matt like to travel was quite apparent with that first EP 'Wanderlust', from 2017 (and they have now even visited Hasselt;>)


Your visit to AB


Our concerts usually finish at 10:30 pm: that way you can still catch the last train home!

Plan your route

Hungry before the concert

Eat something in our AB Café & Resto. Enjoy your meal!

Reserve your table

Order your drink tokens now

That way you don't have to queue and you can go straight to the bar


More AB tips for you


Share your latest musical discoveries with us! That way you will be first to know when they visit AB.

Connect with Facebook Connect with Spotify

We are very worried about the situation and want to do our part in minimizing the outbreak of the virus. All the concerts up to and including the 3rd of May will be suspended and if possible postponed to a new date.