Just like every year, we are looking for abnormally talented interns for our communication department this year too. There are a few wonderful projects on our planning, with which you can no doubt help us.
We would like to expand our bubble to include someone who:
- writes well
- has social (media) skills, and up to speed with the latest online trends
- has a broad general cultural interest
- is multilingual
- has graphic skills
- is easy going and has a sense of humour (this is ABnormally important)
- has big love for Brussels
- is available for at least 3 months, somewhere in the period January – May 2023
Which tasks will come your way?
- Screening social media AB
- Reception tasks
- Evening ticket-desk / Guestlist
- Drafting the Newsletter
- Write, edit and post texts online
Is this your thing? Then send a not-too-long but still convincing email + CV to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 9 December. Keep it original! That you’re a music-lover… we certainly hope so ;). What we also find very important: we strive for diversity and are an ecologically sustainable organisation.