They’ll soon be appearing for 8! days in a row at a sold out AB: dEUS! This is the first time that a band has played 8 consecutive days in a sold-out AB MAIN HALL and –oh my dEUS – that should certainly be celebrated. 8 time 2000 fans, that’s 16,000 in total, and we’re looking for the VERY BIGGEST fan of all!!
Is there nothing that you don’t know about dEUS? You know all the lyrics from memory? You understand what their songs are really about? Were you there when dEUS blew everyone away at Pukkelpop in 1994? Then this competition is for you.
Take part in this fantastic competition and have a chance of winning:
- 2 duo tickets for 2 dEUS concerts on 20/05 and 21/05
- 2 overnight stays near AB for 2 people on 20/5 and 21/05
- 2 diners for 2 people on 20/5 and 21/05 in AB Resto
- Tokens for drinks during the concerts
- Live soundcheck
- A gigantic SURPRISE
What do you have to do to bag this divine package? Answer the following questions (correctly!) by email (to email@example.com), win and be over the moon. See you then, biggest fan!
1. The Ideal Crash was recorded in Ronda, Spain, but do you know where the photo on the album cover was taken?
2. Who is the Magdalena from the song of the same name?
3. The Ideal Crash would be the last album on which drummer Jules De Borgher was involved. Later, just like Klaas Janszoons (who started Café Plaza Real), he would also run a café. What is the name of that café?
4. In 1993, dEUS put out its very first official release: an EP with 3 tracks. What was the title of that EP and on which label was it released?
5. On which track does one of the band members of dEUS belch?
6. How many people took part in this competition?