This room allows a wide range of artists and styles by its variety of line-ups:
Main Hall standing
- 1816 standing places + 184 seats
- Artists who performed here: Air Traffic, Lenny Kravitz, Calexico, Novastar, Rodrigo y Gabriela.
- 750 seats
- Artists who performed here: Iron & Wine, Jef Neve, Toumani Diabaté, Bart Peeters, Dave Holland Quintet.
Flex standing and seating
- 430 seats + 820 standing places
- Artists who performed here: Mavis Staples, Lambchop, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Joan As Police Woman, Kris Kristofferson.
- 900 standing places
- Artiests who performed here: Bettye Lavette, Shameboy, Meshuggah, The Melvins, Absynthe Minded.
- 1350 standing places
- Artists who performed here: Sampha, Danakil, Kehlani, Låpsley,...
This is the bar that is accessible via the Main Hall, to the left of the stage.
- the Foyer can be utilised for exclusive after-parties, press moments, CD releases,...
- this bar is open for the AB Audience during concerts that take place in the Main Hall, AB Box and AB Flex.
You reach the tribune with seats by entering the ground floor of the hall and taking the stairs near the rear of the room to the first floor. On the balcony, you then turn left to approach the tribune. There are additional ways to access the tribune, via the entrance door next to the Foyer door (on the left at the front of the hall) and via the stairs at the back of the entrance hall (Agora).
In the event that, for organisational reasons, a decision is made to reduce the capacity of the hall and close the tribune then the right to a seat is also lapses.