This room allows a wide range of artists and styles by its variety of line-ups:
Main Hall standing
- 1816 standing places + 184 seats + 68 free seats
- Artists who performed here: Air Traffic, Lenny Kravitz, Calexico, Novastar, Rodrigo y Gabriela.
- 750 seats
- Artists who performed here: Iron & Wine, Jef Neve, Toumani Diabaté, Bart Peeters, Dave Holland Quintet.
Flex standing and seating
- 430 seats + 770 standing places
- Artists who performed here: Mavis Staples, Lambchop, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Joan As Police Woman, Kris Kristofferson.
- 875 standing places
- Artiests who performed here: Bettye Lavette, Shameboy, Meshuggah, The Melvins, Absynthe Minded.
This is the bar that is accessible via the Main Hall, to the left of the stage.
- the Foyer can be utilised for exclusive after-parties, press moments, CD releases,...
- this bar is open for the AB Audience during concerts that take place in the Main Hall, AB Box and AB Flex.
For some concerts you also have the option of reserving an unnumbered seat (unallocated seat). On the night of the concert, you present yourself upstairs in the tribune where - with your seat ticket - you can choose a seat from those available.
You reach the tribune with seats by entering the ground floor of the hall and taking the stairs near the rear of the room to the first floor. On the balcony, you then turn left to approach the tribune. There are additional ways to access the tribune, via the entrance door next to the Foyer door (on the left at the front of the hall) and via the stairs at the back of the entrance hall (Agora). Until the concert commences, there is supervision provided by the stewards on the tribune.
In the event that, for organisational reasons, a decision is made to reduce the capacity of the hall and close the tribune then the right to a seat is also lapses. Your ticket then automatically becomes a standing ticket. Reimbursement is only possible in the event that the concert is cancelled or postponed.