Ancienne Belgique is a vibrant music temple in the heart of Brussels. With around 320 concerts and more than 300,000 visitors per year, AB is one of the top concert venues in Europe. All of this is kept on track by a motivated and extremely professional team of 50 employees. AB wants to play a leading role in the cultural sector on a digital level too. That’s why we’re looking for a (f/m/x) Marketing Technologist to become a part of TCMATIC (Team Communication, Marketing & Ticketing).
The task package for this function consists of a strategic and an operational aspect:
- You analyse, and continually improve, the technological set-up of the marketing team (website, email system, ticketing platform, central database, dashboarding tool, chatbots, internal screens,…).
- You keep your finger on the pulse of developments at the crossroads of marketing & technology and help AB to make the right innovative choices in those areas.
- You are the intermediary between various departments (management, IT, marketing, ticketing).
- You manage external partners in relation to marketing technology (website builder, hosting partner, IT-partner, …).
- You improve our visitors’ user experience throughout the entire digital customer journey.
- You make concrete suggestions to translate the AB brand into a digital environment.
- You actively promote concerts via digital channels (website, mailing, SEO, SEA, Facebook & Google advertising, …).
- Together with our external partners, you solve problems involving the digital set-up when necessary.
- You draft and send newsletters.
- You develop digital campaigns (eg: around the AB Concert Cheque or campaigns with our commercial partners).
- You develop the digital aspect of artistic projects (eg BRDCST, Global Sounds, Jazz 100,…).
- You are involved in the general working of TCMATIC, eg: manning the front desk in the evening.
- You are passionate about music and are a regular visitor to AB.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are passionate about digital innovation and familiar with the terms mobile first, marketing automation, user experience design, API’s, chatbots, online dashboards, …
- You are preferably already familiar with a CMS system, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Cloud, Ticketmatic, Filemaker, a CRM system, …
- You can take the initiative and can work independently.
- You are an inspiring person who can motivate people with your knowledge.
- You are a team-player who likes to work on a project with an entire group.
- You can cope with stress and can organise your work well.
- You have a feel for branding and house-style.
- You are prepared to sometimes work in the evening and weekend.
- The lingua franca in AB is Dutch, but you have good verbal and written skills in French and English.
- A permanent contract of full-time employment commencing 01/01/2018.
- Remuneration according to the salary scale of PC 304.
- A number of extra-legal benefits (group insurance, meal cheques, reimbursement of home-work travel, …).
- And, above all, an exciting job in a musical environment in which you report to the marketing & communications manager and work closely with the IT manager.
AB wants to reflect society in Brussels as fully as possible. Ethnic/cultural minorities are encouraged to apply. Selection will take place based upon competency, irrespective of origin, age, or gender.
AB is a forerunner in the area of ecology and sustainability within the cultural sector.
Environmental considerations form an essential part of all our decisions.
Send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 24/11/2017. The first round of interviews will take place in early December.
Ancienne Belgique is a vibrant music temple in the heart of Brussels. With around 320 concerts and more than 300,000 visitors per year, AB is one of the top concert venues in Europe. All of this is kept on track by a motivated and extremely professional team of 50 employees. To strengthen our communications team, we are looking for a (f/m/x)