Free workshops and activities between AB's summer festivals!
From Monday 22 to Friday 26 August, the AB summer terrace is the place to be for a sunny atmosphere, good music, cool souvenirs, and a programme packed with fun activities and workshops. If you feel like sticking around after the afternoon concerts of Boterhammen in de Stad, you can visit the AB summer terrace that lies right between Gare Maritime and Park Tour & Taxis. There is plenty to do from 1 pm to 7 pm, when the free Feeërieën concerts start. Find out here how to access Gare Maritime.
- Monday: drop by for a crazy Virtual Reality experience and a Tricks initiation.
- Tuesday: join an initiation to street dance and funk.
- Wednesday: fun activities for kids after free afternoon concert by Kapitein Winokio.
- Thursday: time for percussion and brass workshops, followed by a real parade.
- Friday: a celebration with a block party!