The buyer explicitly acknowledges these general conditions of sale prior to completing their ticket purchase
- to have received them
- to have taken note of them
- to have accepted them
Ancienne Belgique vzw acts as
- organiser of the own AB-concerts and AB-events.
- service provider with regard to ticket sales for the own AB-concerts and AB-events.
- service provider for the organisers of events and/or hall rentals, hall rental organisers of events and can hereby never be held responsible for changes in dates, location, price or cancellation of the event by the organisers and/or hall renter organisers.
Tickets will only be refunded or exchanged in the event that the event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation, tickets will be refunded at the place of purchase.
- You purchased e-tickets? Send the e-mail confirming the e-tickets back to email@example.com, making mention of your bank account number.
- You purchased tickets in the AB Ticket Shop? Send the tickets, within 2 weeks of the date of the event, to Ancienne Belgique vzw, Anspachlaan 110, 1000 Brussels, making mention of your name, address, bank account number. Or you can pass by the AB Ticket Shop during opening hours for a cash refund.
Per ticket, 3 euro in administrative costs is charged. The administrative costs consist of the reservation cost (2 euro per ticket) and the mobility contribution (1 euro per ticket). The mobility contribution guarantees the concertgoer the use of local public transport via the MIVB network and free toilet visits in the AB complex on the day of the concert. The tickets for all paying concerts are provided with an Event Pass code.
To avoid misuse, problems with or loss of tickets must be reported at least one day PRIOR to the event via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Only printed versions of e-tickets will be accepted at the entrance to the venue.
The booking offer is in force to the extent that the mentioned term of payment is respected. This term will be very strictly applied when an event, or a price category within an event, is almost sold out. Ancienne Belgique vzw has the right to cancel this booking offer when the terms of payment are not respected.
The person or firm to places the order is considered to be the customer and will be held responsible for payment of the order, even when it is to be drawn up for and sent to a third party.
Our products - including tickets, merchandising material, ... - always remain our own exclusive intellectual and material property. Consequently, every reprint or imitation in any form or by any means is strictly forbidden. It is forbidden to obtain tickets for third parties for commercial reasons.
Ancienne Belgique vzw reserves the right to deny entry in the event that tickets weren't obtained via the official sales channels.
There is no refunding of online ticket sales. The tickets for concerts in AB purchased online via www.abconcerts.be cannot be exchanged or refunded, with the exception of cancellations or relocations of the event.
All VAT and taxes are to be borne by the customer.
In accordance with legal provisions, Ancienne Belgique vzw is able to include your contact details in the databank of Ancienne Belgique vzw. These details may be passed on to third parties, but you can refuse this by contacting our customer service department (Ancienne Belgique vzw, Promotional Services, Anspachlaan 110,1000 Brussels or email@example.com). You always have the right to view and correct your details and for additional information you can consult the public register.
In accordance with the provisions of the law concerning the sale of admission tickets for events (dated 30 July 2013 and published on 6 September 2013), it is forbidden to:
- regularly sell tickets on to others
- represent AB with the intention of regularly selling tickets to others
- provide the means for regular resale of tickets
- occasionally sell tickets on to others for a price that is higher than the stated price
- sell a privileged or promotional admission ticket for which no sale has taken place
- sell a ticket to others prior to the commencement of the original ticket sales
Legal action will be taken for every violation or infringement. The violations are subject to sanctions as intended by article 124 of the law of 6 April 2010 concerning marketplace practices and consumer protection.
In the event that tickets weren't obtained via official avenues of sale, the organiser retains the right to refuse admittance.
The personal details you submit will also be retained, in order to carry out checks to detect the sale of tickets for exorbitant prices. We carry out checks to verify if purchasers offer one or more tickets for exorbitant prices.
For some concerts you also have the option of reserving an unnumbered seat (unallocated seat). On the night of the concert, you present yourself upstairs in the tribune where - with your seat ticket - you can choose a seat from those available.
The right to a seat is no longer valid in the event that, for organisational reasons, it is decided to reduce the capacity of the hall and close the rear balcony. Your ticket then automatically reverts to an unnumbered standing space. A refund is only possible in the event that the concert is cancelled or postponed.
For disagreements, only the courts of the district Brussels are authorized. Belgian law applies.