General audience guidelines for an "ABNORMAL CONCERT"
- First and foremost: stay at home if you are unwell or have had symptoms during the 7 days preceding the concert.
- ABnormal concerts take place in the AB Theatre or AB Club. Bubbles exist out of maximum 2 people.
- We require the name and mobile number of 1 person for contact tracing. We will not use this data for any other purpose. We will destroy this data after 30 days.
- Face masks are compulsory as you enter AB and during the concert. This is the best way to ensure your safety. If possible, bring your own mask. AB provides free disposable masks and has reusable AB masks for sale for €10.
- You alone or you and your concertbuddy are a bubble. Report along with your bubble to the security staff in the main entrance. Your whole bubble must be present before you can enter AB.
- Disinfect your hands. There are hygiene posts near the entrance, the toilets and the exit. Observe social distancing: the rule is still 1.5 metres.
- The bar will be closed. Furthermore, you aren't allowed to consume your own drinks or snacks during the concert. This is a measure to prevent further spread of Covid-19. We do encourage you to bring your own reusable water bottle. There are drinking fountains present in our bathrooms to quench your thirst during a bathroom break. The drink vouchers will stay valid for a future concert.
- We escort people to the hall in pairs or by themselves. If you are alone, take your place on the balcony.
- There is an adapted circulatory flow. Follow the arrows and instructions on the floor stickers. We will implement a one-way system: you will enter the building through the main entrance and exit at the rear of the venue, via the emergency exits.
- The lockers will be closed. Don’t bring too much with you as you will have to keep it with you.
- Smokers: smoking breaks will not be permitted during the concert. If you leave the venue you will not be able to return.
- As usual, you can talk to our stewards if you have questions about safety etc. Hand gel will be available.
- A separate route to your allocated spot will be provided for anyone with a physical disability and their companion. This should be requested via this request form.
Some important things to know:
- We ventilate with 100% fresh air: our building is equipped with mechanical ventilation.
- Following every performance, the entire infrastructure of Ancienne Belgique is disinfected before the next audience is allowed in.
- We have different specifications for staff, artists and the audience. These form part of our COVID-19 prevention plan.
- Buy an 'ABnormal' facemask and support the solidarity fund for the Belgian live music sector, LIVE2020.