Ancienne Belgique is a vibrant music temple in the heart of Brussels. With around 320 concerts and more than 300,000 visitors per year, AB is one of the top concert venues in Europe. This is all kept on track by a motivated and extremely professional team of 50 employees. In order to also explore new avenues graphically, we are looking for a freelance Graphic Designer.
- You look after AB’s new Brand Identity. Together with the communication manager, you develop visual content for concerts, festivals (BRDCST, Boterhammen in het park, Feeëriën,… ) and projects such as ‘1000 km voor Kom op Tegen Kanker’, AB Concert Cheque, 40 Years of AB,…
- On the basis of our ‘brand style guide’, you translate AB campaigns into compelling Facebook/Instagram/Google ads, e-mail campaigns, video ads, webpages, …
- You also design offline communication material such as advertisements, posters, flyers, and signage.
- You actively participate in brainstorm sessions with the colleagues in the marketing & communication team.
- You have experience with the development of offline and online communication campaigns.
- You are an expert in Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- You have experience with social media. Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS is an advantage.
- You are familiar with Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Your portfolio exudes originality and quality.
- You are flexibly employable.
- A temporary freelance assignment of approximately 3 days/week from 1 September 2019 until the end of January 2020 (with the possibility of extension).
- A creative job in a musical environment.
Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com before August 8. The first round of interviews will take place during the weeks of August 12 and 19.
AB wants to reflect society in Brussels as fully as possible. Ethnic/cultural minorities are encouraged to apply. Selection will take place based upon competency, irrespective of origin, age, or gender.
AB is a forerunner in the area of ecology and sustainability within the cultural sector.
Environmental considerations form an essential part of all our decisions.