Ancienne Belgique is a vibrant music temple in the heart of Brussels. With around 320 concerts and more than 300,000 visitors per year, AB is one of the top concert venues in Europe. This is all kept on track by a motivated and extremely professional team of 50 employees. AB wants to play a leading role in the cultural sector, also digitally. That’s why we’re looking for a Digital Marketer who will be part of our TCMATIC (Team Communication Marketing & Ticketing).
The responsibilities of this position involve a strategic and an operational aspect:
- You continually analyse and improve the technological set-up of the marketing team (website, mail system, ticketing platform, central databank, ‘dashboarding’, ‘chatbots’, internal screens, …).
- You are responsible for the e-mail marketing and ‘marketing automation’ strategy.
- Together with the marketing & communications manager, you work on a data strategy for AB.
- Together with the social media officer, you work on a content marketing plan.
- You keep your finger on the pulse of developments at the intersection of marketing and technology, and assist AB in making the right innovative choices in that area.
- You oversee external partners in terms of marketing technology (website builder, hosting partner, IT partner, data partner, …).
- You improve the user experience of our visitors throughout the entire digital ‘customer journey’.
- You make concrete proposals to translate the AB Brand to the digital environment.
- You actively promote concerts via digital channels (website, e-mail, Facebook & Google advertising, video ads, …).
- You compose newsletters and issue them.
- Together with our team of external partners, you solve possible problems regarding the digital set-up.
- You do the digital development of campaigns (e.g. Around the AB Concert Cheque, or around promotions with our commercial partners).
- You do the digital development of artistic projects (e.g. BRDCST, Boterhammen in het Park, Feeëriën, Braindance, …)
- You are involved in manning the ticket counter on concert evenings.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are an expert in ‘social advertising’ & Google Adwords.
- You are familiar with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- You are impassioned by digital innovation and familiar with the terms ‘mobile first’, ‘marketing automation’, ‘user experience design’, ‘API’s’, ‘chatbots’, …
- Preferably, you are already familiar with a CMS system, MailChimp, Adobe Creative Cloud, Ticketmatic, …
- You work proactively and independently, but also enjoy working in team.
- You are immune to stress and are able to organise your work well.
- You have a good verbal and written knowledge of French and English.
- You’re not put off by evening and weekend work.
- Fulltime contract of permanent employment.
- Remuneration according to the salary scale of PC 304
- Reimbursement of travel on public transport between home and work, meal vouchers, group & hospital insurance, 13th month.
- A challenging job with fantastic colleagues and especially: a lot of music.
Send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 15. The first round of interviews will take place during the week of August 19.
AB wants to reflect society in Brussels as fully as possible. Ethnic/cultural minorities are encouraged to apply. Selection will take place based upon competency, irrespective of origin, age, or gender.
AB is a forerunner in the area of ecology and sustainability within the cultural sector.
Environmental considerations form an essential part of all our decisions.